Year after year, SUHAYLAkids is always here to help your mini Muslims enjoy a memorable Ramadan.
This year, amidst the lockdown, we have sourced an amazing FREE Ramadan Activity Pack for mini Muslims aged 2 - 5 years.
Freshtah of Dear Muslim Child has created a free Ramadan package to help parents with hands-on Montessori-inspired activities for their mini Muslims. When you subscribe to their mailing list at the following link, you will receive an email granting you access to various activities you can do with your little ones this Ramadan, inshaAllah.
The package includes the following (enough to keep little ones engaged for the whole month, inshaAllah):
1. Ramadan Alphabet Mini Bundle (poster about Ramadan focusing on English letters, flashcards, Ramadan Kareem garland, A-Z about Ramadan book & A-Z printing sheets)
2. Ramadan Arabic Letters Mini Bundle (poster about Ramadan focusing on Arabic letters, flashcards, punch the letter activity & letter recognition activity).
3. Ramadan Numbers Mini Bundle (poster and flashcards in English & Arabic, Ramadan Kareem: A Counting Book, sadaqah jar counting activity and a count & clip activity).
4. Ramadan Colours Mini Bundle (poster and flashcards in English & Arabic, a colour reader, matching activity, and spin and colour activity).
5. Ramadan Shapes Mini Bundle (poster and shape-spinner in English & Arabic, masjid shape find and clip activity, shape recognition activity, and build your own masjid craft).
6. Hands on Activities Bundle (22 Montessori-inspired activities to teach your child various skills and keep them busy during Ramadan and beyond).
7. A Ramadan Book (print your own book about Ramadan, told through simple language and rhyme. It guides your child through all the traditions and virtues of Ramadan).
8. Ramadan Memory Game (includes 17 cards, each card is also accompanied by an information card so your child learns more about the vocabulary and its relation to Ramadan).
To access the above for free, visit the following link.
All images and content are by Dear Muslim Child - may Allah reward her generosity. Ameen.