Arabic Alphabet Sound Puzzle
The long awaited return of our much-loved Arabic Alphabet sound puzzle – now including the Arabic Alphabet song!
The world’s first wooden Arabic alphabet sound puzzle: replace the letter in the correct position to hear it’s name eg. Alif, Baa, Taa etc.
Replace the Pieces to Hear:
- the name of the letter
- the name
- the alphabet song in Arabic!
- Letter recognition – helps children recognise the Arabic Alphabet
- Listening – encourages children to listen to the sounds of the puzzle
- Encourages hand eye coordination and pincer grip
- Encourages independent play
A fun way to learn the Arabic Alphabet!
- Suitable for children 3+ years
- Made from quality wood
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Meets UK and European standards for Toy safety, EN71, CE
Share this Product