The Story of The Elephant, Surah Al-Feel – Quranic Pop-up & Play Book
An innovative Quranic Pop-up & Play Book which aims to truly inspire and excite young hearts to engage with the magnificent event of Abraha’s army of elephants going to destroy the Ka’ba. The intention behind this amazing book is to instil a love for the Quran in the next generation.
Instilling a Love for the Quran in the Next Generation
In 570 A.D., the tyrant ruler Abraha leads his army of elephants to destroy Allah's House, the Ka’ba in the Holy city of Mecca. Armed with only prayers, the leader of the Arabs relies on his faith and trust in Allah to save the Ka’ba and discovers some unexpected miracles along the way! Story from Surah Al-Feel in the Quran.
- Colourful and beautiful, hand-drawn illustrations to attract children’s attention
- Interactive pop-ups, lift-the-flaps and pull tabs to engage children to learn in a fun way
- High-quality sturdy pop-ups with hard back high-quality gloss finished pages
- In-built games with a children’s colouring map & press-out elephant activity cards
- Includes a fun quiz that encourages children to ask questions, learn and understand Surah Al-Feel
- Suitable for ages 3 – 12. (Although adults will love reading and learning from it too!)